So everyone has one of these. A Chrsitmas present that when you saw it you thought to yourself, why in the world would they think that i would want this. Well this year in my stocking i got one from my mom, bright orange fingernail polish (sorry the picture doesn't do it justice). So when I got home I put the fingernail ploish in the my bathroom thinking that I would never use it. A couple of weeks later while I was in the shower I looked down and saw my toes and thought to myself I could paint my toes. So when i got out of the shower I pulled out the fingernail polish and painted them. Then to showcase my bright orange toes I wore flipflops for the rest of the day. When I showed Tyler he just shook his head and told me that there were two things wrong with the picture. I was wearing flipflops for one and two my toes were bright orange. So that next weekend I went home to finish by brother's wedding present, who got married in August, and showed my mom my toes. She laughed and said she likes giving us weird things in our stocking.
LEGOLAND
10 years ago





5 comments:
Wow Robyn. There is nothing wrong with that picture at all if you ask me (which you're not, but I'm telling you what I think anyway). A pregnant woman painting her toenails in the winter shows a certain amount of enthusiasm for life that few of us possess.
I think it's awesome! Orange is a fabulous color. Everyone should wear flip flops in the winter, way to go!
They look good paint them now because soon you wont be able to reach them.. I am in that boat and mine need to be painted BAD
Hi Robyn. I didn't even notice you fell asleep... because I DID TOO! just there at the end for a few minutes, oh well. I would love to take some pictures of you and tyler. Things are kind of crazy with my house right now so it might take me a little while to get them edited for you if you don't mind waiting for them. Just let me know when you want to take some pictures.
Hey Robyn I totally think you pulled off the orange toe nail polish! It looks AWESOME. Hey text me your email so I can hook you up to our blog... that is if you want to?!?
Have fun with the girls while I am gone to AZ, but try to not have to much fun without me k.
Post a Comment