This is my new flower bed just to the right of my front door. The grass never grew there so i decided to plant some flowers.
This is my garden to the north of my house. Tyler had to plow it three times to get the weeds out. I have pumpkin, watermellon, peppers, tomatoes, three rows of corn, a row of beans, a row of peas, and a row of potatos. The best part is Tyler's dad came up from Cedar and helped me plant it all other wise it wouldn't of gotten done.
I hope I can keep up with everything with the baby and all. But I would rather be outside then inside so I think as long as I do a little bit everyday i can keep it under control.





2 comments:
You little workin woman!! Your yard looks great!!
Such beautiful flowers who did you get them from i bet she is wonderful!
Post a Comment