Thursday, October 22, 2009

First signs of rolling over



I was in Lily's room going through cloths when I noticed her trying to roll over. I got so excited I went and grabbed my camera and prayed that she would still try so I could video it. I can't believe that she is almost 4 month old. Another big step she took this week was eating cereal. I really wouldn't call it eating but I now have put some in her bottles three different times and she hasn't had a problem with it. She was hungry all the time. Instead of being hungry every 3 hours it was turning into 2 hours. If I let her she would eat 8 oz of formula. I can't afford that.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I can't believe how big she's getting! She looks different every time I see her. That means you need to let me see her more often ;)

christina said...

wow! 4 months! how exciting is that! hope all is going well for you guys!